I forgot it was Tuesday…but it is, and that means it’s time for top ten Tuesday, hosted by that Artsy Reader Girl!
1. The Magnificent Nine
Jaaaaayne! The man they call Jaaaaaaayne! He apparently has a daughter also named Jaaaaaaane!
2. Defending Boyhood, Anthony Esolen
3.To Rule the Waves: How the British Navy Shaped the Modern World, Arthur Herman. Scheduled for my annual April-long Read of England.
4. A Bright Future: How Some Countries Have Solved Climate Change and the Rest Can Follow, Joshua Goldstein.
5. The Vicar of Wakefield, Oliver Goldsmith. Another RoE hopeful, as well as an entry on my Classics Club reading list.
6. Street Smart: The Rise of Cities and the Fall of Cars, Samuel Schwartz
7. The Time Traveler’s Guide to Restoration England, Ian Mortimer
8. A Brief History of Life in the Middle Ages, Martyn Whittock
9. Star Trek: Elusive Salvation. Aliens in the Artic, circa 1845!
10. Epicurus and the Pleasant Life, Haris Dimitriadis