Teaser Tuesday (10 May)

Teaser Tuesday again, from Should Be Reading.

The past had a way of coming back up out of the ground. Always right below your feet.

p. 199, City of Bones.  Michael Connelly

This entry was posted in memes and surveys, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Teaser Tuesday (10 May)

1. Beth says:

Interesting teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

2. tfwalsh says:

Cool comment… a different way take on the saying

Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/teaser-tuesday-thyla/

3. Anonymous says:

Cool comment… a different way take on the saying Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/teaser-tuesday-thyla/

4. Priya says:

That is so true! This doesn't really tell about the book, but I have read about this book, and it does seem like my kind of book! Nice teaser, though 🙂

Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-7.html

5. I really want to read this one! I really like this author but I don't read enough of his books

Great teaser!

Jules

6. Interesting teaser!

Have a great day
    Kyanara

7. I feel like that's a bit true to life! I haven't read this series but it's been on my list. Enjoy!

8. Anonymous says:

9. MizB says:

Interesting that our teasers are so similar this week, eh? 🙂

Btw, hadn't visited your blog before today, but LOVE your background! 😀

~MizB

10. Interesting–and true!

Great teaser.

11. What a teaser!! Another novel to check out?!. I really like teaser tuesdays!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson post!