Teaser Tuesday (19 October)

It’s that teasin’ Tuesday time again!

Tim was getting a bad vibe. Not a look-out-he’s-a-werewolf kind of vibe, just a feeling that the guy might be tedious.

The stranger said, “I jumped out of an airplane with my dog.”

On the other hand, the best hope of a memorable barroom conversation is to have the good luck to encounter an eccentric.

(p. 10-11, The Good Guy. Dean Koontz.)

[Sisko] reached into the crib and scooped his daughter up in his arms. Check for leakage, the Old Dad instincts told him. Structural integrity may be compromised.

(p. 204, Worlds of Deep Space Nine volume 2: Trill and Bajor.) Quotation is from J. Noah Kym’s Fragments and Omens.

This entry was posted in memes and surveys, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Teaser Tuesday (19 October)

1. Gramma Ann says:

Cute teaser… it is always good to check for leakage..

2. Great teasers! I was always amazed at some of the conversation people had when sitting at the local pub. Nothing like alcohol to loosen up the tongue!

My teaser is from Shades Of Gray by LM Pruitt

3. ii says:

Ah, drunken discussions are the best!

Here's our teaser this week.

4. Marg says:

Love the Star Trek quotes!

My teaser is here this week.

5. People do say the strangest things! Great teasers!

My teaser is from Lockdown: Escape From Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith.

6. Alayne says:

This is a great teaser, it's really intriguing. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

7. Nice pick!

My teaser is from Blameless.

Mad Scientist

8. jlshall says:

Those are both wonderful! But the Deep Space Nine quote is priceless! And good advice, too.

Here’s my teaser from The Killings at Badger’s Drift.

9. Lisa says:

“Structural integrity may be compromised.”

I would read it for that alone!

I've got 2 teasers this week.