Teaser Tuesday (7 September)

Lo! A traveler from a distant land! I pray thee, sir, willst ye sit down and tarry with me a while? I shall regal you with  tales from mine own adventures in reading…
…no? Have at you, sir!

He watched Chris jolt down the field, precariously hanging in the saddle. And he watched Sir Guy charging toward him, in perfect control, body leaning forward, lance couched in the crook of his arm.

Well,  Marek thought, there was at least a chance that Chris would survive.

(p. 229, Timeline: Michael Crichton)
And…bonus! Here’s another!

Deanna Troi screamed in horror as Dr. Ree sank his fangs into her chest just below her left breast, and Ree felt absolutely terrible about it, because he was only trying to help.

(p. 9, Lost Souls. David Mack.)

This entry was posted in memes and surveys, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Teaser Tuesday (7 September)

1. Oh I love those teasers. Being the “bite” appreciator, I'd really like to read the last teaser to what was going on. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Happy Reading!!

2. LMW says:

Awesome teasers! Very intriguing! I totally want to know what is happening!
    Here's mine:
    The Delusional Diaries
    Smiles!

3. That would be me – a sack of potatoes on horseback.

Here's My Teaser

4. Marg says:

Star Trek teaser! Awesome!

My teaser is from The Various Flavors of Coffee by Anthony Capella

5. Kristin says:

Great teasers!

Here's mine.

6. jlshall says:

I've always enjoyed Michael Crichton's books, but haven't read Timeline yet. And poor Deanna – hope she's just having a bad empathetic experience or something!

Great teasers! Here’s mine.

7. E.J. Stevens says:

Great teasers! So suspenseful. My teaser is here.

xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

8. Aisle B says:

Wow the second teaser had me really wondering WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Going to look the book up on Goodreads NOW.

My teaser on Aisle B

9. Lisa says:

“Timeline”, that sounds like one I would LOVE!

Great teasers today… this is my favourite meme!

Here's mine:'

10. I love the Timeline teaser! I hope he doesn't get impaled. 😛

My sentences are from Foundation and Empire by Isaac Asimov.

11. Lori says:

I hope that you enjoy your books. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.