Teaser Tuesday (7-7)

Once a week you get a peek, although Teaser Tuesdays must be discrete.

Across the table, Worf was still being Worf. “A junior lieutenant with a history of discipline problems walks out of the woods naked and tells us the Borg are coming,” the Klingon asked, “and we are supposed to believe her?”

Greater than the Sum, Christopher Bennett. p. 38.

This entry was posted in memes and surveys, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Teaser Tuesday (7-7)

1. jlshall says:

Wonderful teaser! Haven't read any of the Star Trek novels yet, although I'm thoroughly addicted to the TV shows and movies! Hope you're enjoying the book.

TT: Noah’s Compass

2. suzsspace says:

I've just added this book to my bookshelf on Goodreads. You've got me curious.

3. Anonymous says:

I've just added this book to my bookshelf on Goodreads. You've got me curious.

4. Alayne says:

Interesting. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

5. I love your intro this week. 😉

6. Beverly says:

Happy Tuesday! I just love this meme! I get to see so many great books. Have a great week, happy reading. Stop by at The Wormhole to see mine!

7. Loving you teaser! Hope you will also check out My Teaser. Also wanted to give you a heads up about my amazing news that my debut novel is being released Friday the 13th this August. Hope you will check out the announcement or my second tab.

Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

8. Opps! This is why I LOVE my editor. *your

9. JL says:

Love the Star Trek teaser! It's been awhile since I've read one of the books. My TT is here

10. @Joy: Very! It's one of the best Trek books I've read, and I've read a good many. 😉

@JL: I'm trying to get into the newer books, and Greater than the Sum is part of that. I just finished it earlier this afternoon…a delight to read.

11. Jo says:

I have never read any Star Trek books, but have watched every episode (of all of the series, more than a few times). Worf was always a favorite of mine. 🙂

My teaser's