Book-coveting

I do a lot of window shopping for books, taking photos of new ones that have my interest so I can check on reviews, prices, etc. later on when I don’t have a hot coffee in hand.   I noticed just recently that I have ten recent photos, which is juuuuust right for a list!

If I had to pick three most-likely candidates from this list, they would be Shotguns and Stagecoaches,   Ticker,  and Plight of the Living Dead.

..whoops. Ten pictures, eleven books.

This entry was posted in Reviews, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Book-coveting

1. mudpuddle says:

some good stuff, there… the Alan Watts, in particular… i've read a few of his books and he's a smart guy, but a bit amoral for my taste… standard Zen is not quite as flamboyant as he is; but it's impossible to read one of his works without acquiring a curiousity and a bit of familiarity with Zen: there are better books, and quite complex ones, but the basic idea is quite simple… having to do with reality, mostly…

He's not someone I've read. I think it was the title which mostly got my attention.

I've added the Bruce Schneier to my Wish List. Thinking about the Zombie book. It's publish by Penguin which is nearly always a very good sign… Oh, and I picked up the sequel to the Silk Roads book this weekend as a half price hardback (bargain!)…

The New Silk Roads: The Present & Future of the World (same author) published in 2018.

Maybe it has different names in the US and UK?

Nope, I don't think so. The cover mentions the previous book and how this one is different.

Huh. Looks interesting, given the Chinese connection.